UPDATE: I’m excited to say that I am no longer looking for career opportunities. I lead a business intelligence team at Quicken Loans. If you are in the market for a new house, or want to refinance, let me know. I will connect you with a special team of bankers who will take great care of you.
In an effort to communicate that I was looking for new career opportunities, I considered some of history’s worst pick-up lines. I think I found it.
My awesome wife of 22 years will confirm that I’m not looking for a personal relationship, but I am actively exploring my next career steps.
- TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP:
- Predictive Analytics and Big Data
- Agile Application Development
- Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing
- Information Security
- Cloud / Hosting / Co-location
- Network / Connectivity
- BUSINESS LEADERSHIP:
- Product Development and R&D
- P&L Responsibility
- Marketing Engagement / Consumer Loyalty
- Incentive Optimization
- Transformation Consulting
- Executive Management and Board Service
- leadership roles in any of the above
- a CIO role at a small to medium sized organization in the Detroit Area
- or anything that takes advantage of the current mega-trends toward mobility, autonomous and connected vehicles.
If you think we should talk, please connect with me at: https://linkedin.com/in/jayaho
I’m looking forward to meeting you.